As I’ve grown, I’ve become increasingly aware of how difficult it is to describe myself using titles or labels. Yet, in today’s world, these are communication tools that give others an understanding of what is we “do”. Hence, what you see above is my best effort to express to you what it is I “do”.
While I’ve been a journalist for 25 years, I am so much more than that. Just as you may also be recognised by your job title, it can never capture the true essence of who you are in your entirety—mind, body, soul.
My journey has taken me around the world and along the way, I’ve evolved many times over… learning new skills, healing old wounds and moving more and more into my authentic self—that essence of ourselves we know very well, but have perhaps been too scared to claim it or to express in a society that rewards limitation. I have learned how to heal myself holistically and naturally, from symptoms the medical world deems impossible. I have become my own wellness practitioner, my own counsel and my own best friend. I have claimed my rite of passage to become a woman and a mother. I have stepped into my Goddess self and apologise to no-one for my authentic greatness.
I have learned how to shine my light.
During this journey, I have shed layers and limiting beliefs to become a Reiki Master, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) practitioner and AromaTouch Technique practitioner—modalities that have added so much depth to my work and purpose, while awakening me to the truth of all women’s divinity, including my own. Now, I am dedicated to helping other women fully express their light, too. To move past self-perceived limitations, to find authentic self-love and to find blessings in the negative. Yet, I do not actively seek to “coach” women, but I am here to guide those who are ready and willing to do the work. Much of this is through this website and my books.
One of my understandings, on the other side of all that has been, is that life is not defined by successes, nor labels. Authentic happiness can never be found via the approval of others, rather, it can only ever come from within. When we tune into our own self, it is there we find the answers we seek that lead to the true meaning of why we’re here.
• To learn about my upcoming children’s book releases, please sign up for my newsletter here.
• Find out more about my bespoke Green Your Routine sessions here.
• Learn about my work with the CertClean Clean Beauty Awards, please click here.
• If you are living with Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) and would like to purchase my upcoming book, please join my newsletter here for updates. To join the holistic healing support community, please request here.
• If you would like POP support sessions, please book here.
• To learn more about my conscious public relations, communications and copywriting services, please visit Communeco.
• Visit my holistic and natural beauty site, Eco Beauty Editor, here.
• If you would like to donate to the TAO Charitable Trust to support children and their families, please click here.
• To empower you and your family with EMF and Wifi protection, please contact me here.
• If you would like to explore the world of certified pure essential oils, and how they can support emotionally and physically, contact me here.
Shine your light,